Sunday, May 17, 2015

X,Y,Z...Zip Codes! A Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Happy Monday! We have a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge today. We're challenging you to use the letters X,Y, or Z. I was inspired by the letter Z and created postcards with "Zip Codes".
No envelope is necessary for these stamped Postcards. Like the appointment reminders from the Doctor's Office, there's plenty of room to write the recipients name on the other side. I love the postal stamps from the Tim Holtz Correspondence set. Another favorite set is the Apothecary Halloween Set. The labels are awesome and I love the script stamp. I use this set all year long!

I love using real vintage photos whenever possible and I love sharing them too. I created a FREE PDF of the Vintage Photos for you. Download & Enjoy!


X,Y,Z! Link your project to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and your project could win a $50 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp. We draw a new winner each week. Your project could also be chosen to be featured in our weekly designer spotlight.


12 comments:

  1. These are amazing! LOVING the way you were inspired by the zip codes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mail moves the country, zip codes move the mail." My how things have changed--now we call it snail mail! I share your love of mail art and see how Tim's new stamp set would be really useful. These are fun photos, too, and sweet of you to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these vintage postcards! Zip codes... such a clever way to take the challenge!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these beautiful postcards! The photos are so awesome! Great talk on this challenge, Michelle. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What retro goodness is here! I've told you before how I love the way you pay homage to the past and make "forgotten" people and scenes beautiful and fresh again. These are a perfect example of that, so huge kudos to another fabulous take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Michelle for these beautiful Vintage photos! Great project! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, I LOVE your take on this challenge, it's just wonderful and I adore the finished artwork, they are so cool! Fabulous projects Michelle... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These postcards are stunning, Michelle! Love the vintage pictures! Fabulous! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your postcards are stunning Michelle and what a great idea. I love those photos. You are right, that script stamp is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! love the postcards and the zip code was a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete