Sunday, January 25, 2015

Up in the Clouds

This week, we are featuring clouds for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Are your feeling the gloom from gray, cloudy days, or feeling positive with your head in the clouds?

I've had a rough start to the year, but I'm still feeling positive. This week, my card was created with some of my favorite supplies. I created my own papers with watercolors!
The clouds were die cut from a sheet of striped watercolor blues.
My background was created with a splashy watercolor wash which I then stamped over.

So simple to do, and so much fun!

What will you create for your cloudy project? Link your work to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and your project could win a $50 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp.  We draw a new winner each week. Your project could also be chosen to be featured in our weekly designer spotlight.

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=821072&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2ESimonSaysStamp%2Ecom


19 comments:

  1. Love that hint of pink behind your sunshine... Beautiful graphic design with the layered cards adding the perfect depth. Gorgeous card and I hope the sun does start shining through your clouds this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those clouds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I love the pink behind the sunshine rays & love the watercolored clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card idea with gorgeous watercoloring!! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Michelle! Love that pretty sentiment and wonderful watercolor elements. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your water coloring and that silver lining around your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card shows how truly talented you really are!! Love the watercolor and "splash" with the sentiment. Hoping you have a more fabulous 2015 from this point on! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I especially like how you did the clouds. Sorry you had a rough start this year. Hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are such an accomplished artist Michelle!!
    i love your beautiful card!
    Stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many beautiful projects... I didn't know where to start, but I simply adore this watercolor stunner! It reminds me so much of the style of one of my favorite children's book illustrators. And that sentiment is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your beautiful card, Michelle. The background and the clouds are fabulous. Hope you have a wonderful year from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun and creative Michelle! The clouds look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Michelle!! I love the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Michelle! I love the background and the clouds are amazing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love this, Michelle! You always have such clever details and every time I see one of your projects, I want to steal both your ideas and copycat your product lists! You truly are inspiring! I really love how you arranged the watercolors and I thought the gems on the clouds were nothing short of brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card! All details are so beautiful and the watercolor is perfect . Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete